2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 51. Department of Public Safety
- §1-51-1 Department of Public Safety created.
- §1-51-2 Division of Highway Patrol transferred.
- §1-51-3 Division of Highway Safety transferred.
- §1-51-4 Division of Commercial Inspection and Licensing, Office of Weights and Measures, Office of Driver Licensing, Office of the Fire Marshal and Office of Inspections transferred--Fire Marshal's Advisory Board continued.
- §1-51-5 Office of Emergency Medical Services transferred.
- §1-51-6 Office of Accident Records transferred.
- §1-51-7 Office of State Radio transferred.
- §1-51-8 Division of Emergency and Disaster Services transferred.
- §1-51-9 State 911 Coordinated Statewide System Task Force transferred.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.