2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 50. State Emergency Response Commission
- §1-50-1 State emergency response commission--Membership--Compensation and reimbursement.
- §1-50-2 Commission responsibilities.
- §1-50-3 Promulgation of rules and procedures.
- §1-50-4 Funds of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources.
- §1-50-5 State Emergency Response Commission duties.
- §1-50-6 Legislative findings--State Emergency Response Commission and fees on facilities reporting hazardous substances.
- §1-50-7 "SERC" and "SARA" defined.
- §1-50-8 Annual reporting fee schedules for SARA facilities--Maximum fee.
- §1-50-9 SARA fee subfund--Agency activities.
- §1-50-10 SERC report--Contents--Appropriations--Distribution of grants.
- §1-50-11 Obligation to pay fee imposed on facilities required to report hazardous substances--Dates due--Late fee--Failure to submit forms or submission of fraudulent forms.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.