2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 41. Department of Agriculture
- §1-41-1 Department continued.
- §1-41-2 Secretary as head of department.
- §1-41-3 Repealed.
- §1-41-3.1 Functions of Division of Forestry within Department of Game, Fish and Parks transferred to Department of Agriculture.
- §1-41-3.2 Office of agricultural policy created--Responsibilities.
- §1-41-4 Performance of functions of former department.
- §1-41-4.1 Performance of functions of abolished agencies.
- §1-41-5 Administrative functions performed for boards and commissions--Nomination of officers.
- §1-41-5.1 Obsolete.
- §1-41-6 Administrative functions performed for potato inspector's office.
- §1-41-6.1 Conservation Commission within Division of Resource Conservation and Forestry--Functions performed by division.
- §1-41-7 Repealed.
- §1-41-8 Obsolete.
- §1-41-9 Brand Board transferred.
- §1-41-10 Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners transferred.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.