2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 33B. Guaranteed Energy Savings Contracts
- §1-33B-1 Definition of terms.
- §1-33B-2 Energy conservation measure defined--Inclusions--Limitation.
- §1-33B-3 Request for proposals defined.
- §1-33B-4 Evaluation of proposals--Fee.
- §1-33B-4.1 Loans, leases, or grants to municipality or county--Agreement upon terms and conditions.
- §1-33B-5 Copy of evaluation and proposed contract forwarded to Governor's Office of Economic Development.
- §1-33B-6 Proposed improvements to state owned buildings--Review by Bureau of Administration.
- §1-33B-7 Notice of award of guaranteed energy savings contract--Amount spent not to exceed amount saved.
- §1-33B-8 Written guarantee--Bond--Payment period not to exceed fifteen years.
- §1-33B-9 Contracts not subject to chapter 5-18A.
- §1-33B-10 Documentation of guaranteed savings--Deficiency paid by qualified provider.
- §1-33B-11 Executory contract clause--Liability of governmental unit.
- §1-33B-12 Continuance of contract--Payments.
- §1-33B-13 Termination of contract--Notice--Return of equipment or improvement.
- §1-33B-14 Functions of Governor's Office of Economic Development.
- §1-33B-15 Promulgation of rules.
- §1-33B-16 Powers of Governor's Office of Economic Development.
- §1-33B-17 Establishment of accounts from which loans to be made--Petroleum violation escrow fund--Legislative approval.
- §1-33B-18 Energy conservation loan special revenue fund established--Purposes--Continuous appropriation.
- §1-33B-19 Loans, leases or grants to municipality or county--Agreement upon terms and conditions.
- §1-33B-20 Loans for analysis and installation of energy conservation measures.
- §1-33B-21 Foreclosure to protect loans.
- §1-33B-22 Disbursements from energy conservation special revenue fund.
- §1-33B-23 Parties to whom loans authorized.
- §1-33B-24 Acquisition, lease, and sale of energy saving equipment.
- §1-33B-25 Acceptance of aid or contributions.
- §1-33B-26 Transfer of functions, responsibility, and authority of former Office of Energy Policy.
- §1-33B-27 School district authorized to deposit proceeds related to energy savings contract into certain funds--Repayment from certain funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.