2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 33. Department of Executive Management
- §1-33-1 Department continued.
- §1-33-2 Governor as head of office.
- §1-33-3 Bureaus and other agencies constituting department.
- §1-33-4 Appointment of bureau heads--Titles.
- §1-33-5 Offices of bureaus--Supervisors or directors.
- §1-33-6 Performance of functions of bureaus.
- §1-33-7 Annual report and recommendations by finance commissioner on building authorities.
- §1-33-8 Superseded.
- §1-33-8.1 Administrative functions performed by Bureau of Administration for board and commission.
- §1-33-8.2 Repealed.
- §1-33-9 Personnel bureau established--Constituent elements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.