2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 32. Executive Reorganization_General Provisions and Definitions
- §1-32-1 Definition of terms.
- §1-32-2 Principal departments established.
- §1-32-3 Appointment and tenure of department heads.
- §1-32-3.1 Nomination of persons for position of secretary of game, fish and parks.
- §1-32-4 Changes in organization or functions within departments.
- §1-32-4.1 Authority to create advisory councils, committees, boards, or commissions--Governor's approval required--Filing--Compensation.
- §1-32-4.2 Request to Governor--Contents.
- §1-32-4.3 Creation without Governor's approval when required for federal funds--Filing with secretary of state.
- §1-32-4.4 Maximum duration of federally required agency--Extensions.
- §1-32-4.5 Internal councils and committees not prohibited.
- §1-32-5 Secretary's access to records within department--Restrictions on disclosure.
- §1-32-6 Appointment and removal of division directors--Qualifications for positions.
- §1-32-6.1 Repealed.
- §1-32-7 Interdepartmental transfers of health and consumer protection functions--Approval by Governor and filing.
- §1-32-8 Assistant attorneys general as employees of attorney general's office.
- §1-32-9 Interim allocation of functions and resources--Recommendations to Legislature.
- §1-32-10 Repeals and amendments not implied.
- §1-32-11 Repealed.
- §1-32-12 Employees' rights preserved.
- §1-32-13 Bondholders' and contractual rights preserved.
- §1-32-14 Pending proceedings continued.
- §1-32-15 Changes to meet federal requirements.
- §1-32-16 Severability of provisions.
- §1-32-17 Superseded.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.