2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 30. Emergency Interim Succession to Office
- §1-30-1 Legislative findings and policy.
- §1-30-2 Definition of terms.
- §1-30-3 Designation by state officers of emergency interim successors.
- §1-30-4 Exercise of powers by emergency successor to state office--Termination of powers.
- §1-30-5 Local resolutions and ordinances for emergency interim succession.
- §1-30-6 Designation by local officers of emergency interim successors.
- §1-30-7 Exercise of powers by emergency successor to local office--Termination of powers.
- §1-30-8 Oath of office taken at time of designation--Formal qualification waived for emergency successors.
- §1-30-9 Enemy attack required for exercise of powers by emergency successors--Legislative termination of powers.
- §1-30-10 Removal of designees.
- §1-30-11 Adjudication of disputes.
- §1-30-12 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.