2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 26D. Office of Hearing Examiners
- §1-26D-1 Creation of Office of Hearing Examiners.
- §1-26D-2 Appointment of chief hearing examiner.
- §1-26D-3 Appointment of hearing examiners.
- §1-26D-4 Powers of hearing examiners.
- §1-26D-5 Adoption of rules for operation and procedure--Specific rules for Digital Dakota Network.
- §1-26D-6 Proposed findings, conclusions, and decision--Agency action--Appeal.
- §1-26D-7 Rules on finality of decision--Notice.
- §1-26D-8 Review of proposed findings or decision--Written reasons for rejecting or modifying findings or decision.
- §1-26D-9 Final decision--Remand.
- §1-26D-10 Request for appointment of another hearing examiner in contested cases.
- §1-26D-11 Contract with agencies for hearings on case-by-case basis--Power of hearing examiner--Billing for services rendered.
- §1-26D-12 Validity of prior rules, actions, decisions or proceedings unaffected
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.