2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 26B. Termination and Legislative Review of Administrative Rules
- §1-26B-1 Definition of terms.
- §1-26B-2 Designation of agency for review and evaluation of rules and rule-making authority.
- §1-26B-3 Repealed.
- §1-26B-4 Submission of proposed revisions to interim committee--Areas in which authority necessary--Notice before review begins.
- §1-26B-5 Hearings during sunset procedure.
- §1-26B-6 Burden of proof as to agency proposals--Information furnished by agencies.
- §1-26B-7 Factors considered by committees in reviewing agency rules.
- §1-26B-8 Information furnished by Department of Legislative Audit.
- §1-26B-9 Committee reports.
- §1-26B-10 Bills containing committee recommendations as to rules changes--Bills defining authority.
- §1-26B-11 Repealed.
- §1-26B-12 Pending causes of action unaffected by termination of rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.