2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 25. Meetings of Public Agencies
- §1-25-1 Official meetings open to the public--Exception--Teleconferences --Violation as misdemeanor.
- §1-25-1.1 Notice of meetings of public bodies--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §1-25-1.2 "Teleconference" defined.
- §1-25-2 Executive or closed meetings--Purposes--Authorization--Misdemeanor.
- §1-25-3 State agencies to keep minutes of proceedings--Availability to public--Misdemeanor.
- §1-25-4 Repealed.
- §1-25-5 Repealed.
- §1-25-6 Duty of state's attorney on receipt of complaint alleging chapter violation.
- §1-25-6.1 Duty of state's attorney on receipt of complaint alleging violation by board of county commissioners.
- §1-25-7 Consideration by commission of complaint or written submissions alleging chapter violation--Findings--Public censure.
- §1-25-8 Open Meeting Commission--Appointment of members--Chair.
- §1-25-9 Limitations on participation by commission members.
- §1-25-10 State Investment Council may discuss certain matters in executive session.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.