2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 24. Joint Exercise of Governmental Powers
- §1-24-1 Definition of terms.
- §1-24-2 Joint exercise of powers authorized--Exceptions.
- §1-24-3 Agreements for cooperative action authorized--Approval by governing bodies.
- §1-24-4 Contents of agreement.
- §1-24-5 Provisions for control agency and property.
- §1-24-6 Agreements to be approved by state agency.
- §1-24-6.1 Agreements filed with attorney general and Legislative Research Council--Time.
- §1-24-7 Appropriation of funds and services to carry out agreement.
- §1-24-8 Contracts for service by public agencies.
- §1-24-9 Agencies not relieved from obligations by agreement.
- §1-24-10 Severability of provisions.
- §1-24-11 "Pool arrangement" defined.
- §1-24-12 Authorization for and establishment of enforceability and validity of pool arrangements--Government immunity.
- §1-24-13 Resolution or ordinance authorizing payment of premiums pursuant to pool arrangement--Payment.
- §1-24-14 Funding arrangements with health and educational facilities authority.
- §1-24-15 Agreements for investment of public moneys.
- §1-24-16 Election when agreement pledges full faith and credit of public agency.
- §1-24-17 Pool arrangement, agreement, or financing not to be considered insurance or insurance company.
- §1-24-18 Repealed.
- §1-24-19 Political subdivisions authorized to form separate administrative or legal entity.
- §1-24-20 Reciprocal interstate agreements for purpose of law enforcement.
- §1-24-21 Liability of law enforcement officers acting in reciprocal capacity.
- §1-24-22 Agreements of parties to an interstate law enforcement agreement.
- §1-24-23 Approval of Governor required for reciprocal agreements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.