2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 22. Arts
- §1-22-1 Legislative findings and policy.
- §1-22-2 Arts council created--Composition and appointment of members.
- §1-22-2.1 Terms of office of council members.
- §1-22-2.2 Per diem and expenses of council members.
- §1-22-2.3 Arts council to continue in Department of Tourism.
- §1-22-3 Officers of arts council.
- §1-22-4 Meetings of arts council.
- §1-22-5 Powers and duties of council.
- §1-22-5.1 Executive director of council--Supplies and equipment.
- §1-22-6 Freedom of expression preserved.
- §1-22-7 Poet laureate of state--Qualifications and appointment.
- §1-22-8 Promulgation of rules.
- §1-22-9 Definitions.
- §1-22-10 Authorization of art work in certain state buildings--Applicability.
- §1-22-11 Art for state buildings fund--Use and derivation of funds.
- §1-22-12 Administration by council--Annual report.
- §1-22-13 Inventory--Examination of artwork--Restoration, repair, and replacement of artwork.
- §1-22-14 Selection of artists--Advice of panel--Restrictions on panel.
- §1-22-15 Exemption from bidding requirements.
- §1-22-16 Rights to ownership of acquired artwork.
- §1-22-17 Alternatives not precluded.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.