2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 21. State Fairs and Shows
- §1-21-1 State Fair Commission created--Appointment and terms.
- §1-21-1.1 Repealed.
- §1-21-1.2 Commissioners appointed at large.
- §1-21-2 Meetings of fair commission--President and vice-president.
- §1-21-3 Repealed.
- §1-21-4 State fair manager--Appointment and duties--Membership in State Fair Commission.
- §1-21-4.1 Repealed.
- §1-21-5 Repealed.
- §1-21-6 Supervision and control by secretary of agriculture.
- §1-21-6.1 Appointment of law enforcement officers to serve during fair--Authority--Rules.
- §1-21-7, 1-21-8. Repealed.
- §1-21-9 Annual state fair required--Exhibits included.
- §1-21-10 Conduct of state fairs and other activities.
- §1-21-11, 1-21-12. Repealed.
- §1-21-13 Repealed.
- §1-21-14 Receipt and disbursement of funds.
- §1-21-15, 1-21-16. Repealed.
- §1-21-17 Confidentiality of contract terms and negotiations.
- §1-21-18 Rules in effect on July 1, 2003 to continue.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.