2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 19C. Historical Names
- §1-19C-1 Legislative findings regarding offensive geographic place names.
- §1-19C-1.1 Legislative findings regarding offensive name changes by United States Board on Geographic Names.
- §1-19C-2 Use of new geographic place names mandated.
- §1-19C-2.1 South Dakota Board on Geographic Names created--Members--Meetings.
- §1-19C-3 Submission of suggested replacement names--Time limit--Approval and adoption.
- §1-19C-4 Repealed.
- §1-19C-5 Offensive place names revised by United States Board on Geographic Names as of January 1, 2009.
- §1-19C-6 Offensive place names not revised by United States Board on Geographic Names as of January 1, 2009.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.