2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 19. Historic Sites and Monuments
- §1-19-1 Acceptance of Verendrye plate site.
- §1-19-2 Repealed.
- §1-19-2.1 Commission abolished--Performance of functions.
- §1-19-2.2 Maintenance and improvement of Verendrye plate site.
- §1-19-3, 1-19-4. Repealed.
- §1-19-5 Old Fort Pierre Chouteau site.
- §1-19-6 Acceptance of Oahe Chapel.
- §1-19-7 Acceptance of Savo monument site.
- §1-19-8 Board to hold sites and monuments for people of state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.