2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 18B. History and Historical Records
- §1-18B-1 Definition of terms.
- §1-18B-2 Preservation and publication of historical material by board--Activities authorized.
- §1-18B-3 Employment of personnel by department secretary--Supplies and equipment.
- §1-18B-4 Expenditure of funds by board.
- §1-18B-5 Acceptance and administration of gifts and grants.
- §1-18B-6 Agreements for cooperation in board functions.
- §1-18B-7 Publication and distribution agreements.
- §1-18B-8 Printing, exchange, and sale of board publications--Price.
- §1-18B-9 Release of public records to office--Prerequisites and conditions.
- §1-18B-10 Certified copies of documents as evidence.
- §1-18B-11 Certified copies of legal notices as evidence--Recording.
- §1-18B-12 Fees for reproducing documents--Certification fee.
- §1-18B-13 Payment into treasury of fees and proceeds of sales.
- §1-18B-14 Historical Records Board abolished.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.