2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 16J. South Dakota Ellsworth Development Authority
- §1-16J-1 South Dakota Ellsworth Development Authority created.
- §1-16J-2 Membership--Initial terms--Officers--Removal.
- §1-16J-3 Authority reports to Governor's Office of Economic Development.
- §1-16J-4 Terms--Vacancies--Quorum.
- §1-16J-5 No compensation--Reimbursement of expenses.
- §1-16J-6 Employment of personnel.
- §1-16J-7 Powers of authority.
- §1-16J-8 Investments by authority.
- §1-16J-9 Issuance of revenue bonds, notes, or other evidences of indebtedness.
- §1-16J-10 Suit to compel performance by holder of revenue bonds, notes, or other instruments issued by authority.
- §1-16J-11 Action to compel payment of principal or interest on bonds or premium.
- §1-16J-12 Negotiability of bonds, notes, and other instruments--Temporary instruments.
- §1-16J-13 Pledge of revenues from lease or loan agreement--Trust agreement--Remedy.
- §1-16J-14 Pledge or assignment of and lien on or security interest in revenues, funds, or accounts.
- §1-16J-15 Pledge by state not to impair rights and remedies of holders of bonds and notes.
- §1-16J-16 State not liable for principal or interest on bonds, notes, or obligations of authority.
- §1-16J-17 Governmental bodies, financial institutions, and others authorized to invest in bonds or notes issued by authority.
- §1-16J-18 Exemption of documentary material and data from disclosure--Consideration by authority in executive session.
- §1-16J-19 Title to project.
- §1-16J-20 Inapplicability of § 5-2-19.
- §1-16J-21 Designation of depositories.
- §1-16J-22 Tax and securities exemptions of authority.
- §1-16J-23 Informational budget.
- §1-16J-24 Intergovernmental agreements.
- §1-16J-25 Sharing of agency employees.
- §1-16J-26 Powers not limited or created.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.