2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 16G. Economic Development
- §1-16G-1 Board of Economic Development created--Appointment--Terms.
- §1-16G-1.1 Authority of Board of Economic Development.
- §1-16G-1.2 Foreclosure as means of protecting grant or loan--Sale, transfer, or conveyance of property.
- §1-16G-2 Repealed.
- §1-16G-3 Revolving economic development and initiative fund--Purpose.
- §1-16G-4 Deposit into economic development and initiative fund.
- §1-16G-5 Receipt of repayment of loans and interest--Rules--Loans for credit enhancement--Reversion of excess.
- §1-16G-6 No appeal by applicant from board's action.
- §1-16G-7 Acceptance and expenditure of other funds by Board of Economic Development.
- §1-16G-8 Promulgation of rules.
- §1-16G-8.1 to 1-16G-9. Repealed.
- §1-16G-10 Annual report by Board of Economic Development.
- §1-16G-11 Documentary material consisting of trade secrets exempt from disclosure--Discussion of or action on trade secrets at meeting closed to public.
- §1-16G-12 to 1-16G-16. Repealed.
- §1-16G-16.1 Use of revolving economic development and initiative fund.
- §1-16G-17, 1-16G-18. Repealed.
- §1-16G-19 Repealed.
- §1-16G-20 to 1-16G-23. Repealed.
- §1-16G-24 Use of earnings for administrative costs of Division of Finance of Governor's Office of Economic Development.
- §1-16G-25 Value added agriculture fund created--Purpose.
- §1-16G-26 Funds designated for purposes of value added agriculture subfund.
- §1-16G-27 Board of Economic Development to administer funds--Promotion of value added agriculture.
- §1-16G-28 Promulgation of rules to administer the value added agriculture subfund.
- §1-16G-29 to 1-16G-39. Repealed.
- §1-16G-40 Definition of terms.
- §1-16G-41 Project defined.
- §1-16G-42 Large project development fund established.
- §1-16G-43 Grants from large project development fund.
- §1-16G-44 Appropriation for grants--Repayment.
- §1-16G-45 Acceptance of funds from federal sources, gifts, and contributions.
- §1-16G-46 Continuous appropriation to large project development fund--Transfers from general fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.