2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 16E. Value Added Finance Authority
§1-16E-29 "Cost of establishing a development project" defined.
1-16E-29. "Cost of establishing a development project" defined. "Cost of establishing a development project," as used in this chapter unless the context otherwise plainly requires, means any or all of the following:
(1) The cost of construction including heating, air conditioning, lighting, and plumbing;
(2) The cost of all lands, property, rights, easements, and franchises acquired, which are deemed necessary for such construction;
(3) Financing charges, interest prior to and during construction and the cost of engineering and legal expense, plans, specifications, and surveys;
(4) Estimates of costs and other expenses necessary or incident to determining the feasibility or practicability of any development project together with such other expenses as may be necessary or incident to the financing and construction of the development project and the placing of the same in operation;
(5) The cost of acquisition and installation of machinery, equipment, and other tangible personal property.
Source: SL 1990, ch 11, § 4.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.