2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 16E. Value Added Finance Authority
- §1-16E-1 Short title of chapter.
- §1-16E-2 Legislative declaration.
- §1-16E-3 Definition of terms.
- §1-16E-4 Creation of authority.
- §1-16E-4.1 Membership of Board of Directors of Value Added Finance Authority.
- §1-16E-4.2 Duties and goal of Board of Directors of the Value Added Finance Authority.
- §1-16E-4.3 Election of members of Board of Directors of Value Added Finance Authority.
- §1-16E-4.4 Compensation of members of Board of Directors of Value Added Finance Authority.
- §1-16E-5, 1-16E-6. Obsolete.
- §1-16E-7 Powers of authority.
- §1-16E-8 Lending power of authority.
- §1-16E-9 Borrowing power of authority.
- §1-16E-10 Security for authority bonds.
- §1-16E-11 Authority bonds not state or subdivision obligation.
- §1-16E-12 Bond authorization, terms, and sale--Interest rate--Noninterest bearing bonds.
- §1-16E-13 Pledges by authority.
- §1-16E-14 Redemption of bonds.
- §1-16E-15 Trust indenture securing authority bonds.
- §1-16E-16 Proceeds of bonds--Investments.
- §1-16E-17 Bonds as negotiable instruments.
- §1-16E-18 Execution of bonds--Seal.
- §1-16E-19 Immunity from personal liability on bonds.
- §1-16E-20 State pledge not to alter rights of authority to detriment of its bondholders.
- §1-16E-21 Conflict of interest--Disclosure--Participation in transaction.
- §1-16E-22 Tax exemption--Filing fee exemption.
- §1-16E-23 Bonds as authorized investments and securities for deposits.
- §1-16E-24 Rules and regulations of authority.
- §1-16E-25 Construction with other laws.
- §1-16E-26 Liberal construction of chapter.
- §1-16E-27 Disposition of authority assets on dissolution.
- §1-16E-28 Report to Governor and Legislature.
- §1-16E-29 "Cost of establishing a development project" defined.
- §1-16E-30 Compliance with Internal Revenue Code.
- §1-16E-31 Confidentiality of borrower information.
- §1-16E-32 Authority may contract to manage payment or interest rate risk for bonds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.