2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 13. State Communications System
- §1-13-1 Bureau of Information and Telecommunication to establish and operate state communications system.
- §1-13-1.1 Functions of State Radio Communications transferred to Bureau of Information and Telecommunications.
- §1-13-2 Towers, repeater stations, and subheadquarters authorized.
- §1-13-3 Employment of personnel and equipment--Maintenance and operating costs.
- §1-13-4 Radio communications fund as continuing fund.
- §1-13-5 Federal funds--Acceptance and use.
- §1-13-6 Local law enforcement officers to be furnished receiving sets.
- §1-13-7 Officers with receiving sets to report to bureau.
- §1-13-8 Dispatches and reports to be broadcast.
- §1-13-9 Priority of messages to broadcasting station--Misdemeanor.
- §1-13-10 False report to broadcasting station as misdemeanor.
- §1-13-11 Unified teleprinter network authorized--Equipment purchased or leased.
- §1-13-12 Highway patrol and attorney general to receive teleprinters and equipment.
- §1-13-13 County sheriffs to receive teleprinters.
- §1-13-14 First or second class municipality participation in unified teleprinter network--Application--Equipment furnished to police department.
- §1-13-15 Participation by other law enforcement agencies.
- §1-13-16 Rules and regulations.
- §1-13-17 Termination of teleprinter service on risk of security or privacy violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.