2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 08. Secretary of State
- §1-8-1 General duties of secretary of state.
- §1-8-1.1 Administrative functions of boards performed by secretary of state.
- §1-8-2 Records and great seal in custody of secretary.
- §1-8-3 Superseded.
- §1-8-4 Deputy secretary of state--Appointment and oath--Duties.
- §1-8-4.1 Omitted.
- §1-8-5 Copies of records to be furnished by secretary of state--Redaction of certain information.
- §1-8-6 Form of certification by secretary of state--Disposition of fees.
- §1-8-7 Compliance with chapter required in furnishing copies of documents.
- §1-8-8 Repealed.
- §1-8-9 Repealed.
- §1-8-10 Fees of secretary of state enumerated--Collection.
- §1-8-11 Fees paid by credit cards.
- §1-8-12 Fee for expedited services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.