2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 07. Governor
- §1-7-1 Powers and duties of Governor.
- §1-7-1.1 Replacement of vacancy on appointed board or commission--Time limitation--Person deemed reappointed.
- §1-7-1.2 Annual meeting with forest service representatives.
- §1-7-2 Publication of Governor's messages and address.
- §1-7-3 Repealed.
- §1-7-4 Powers and duties of acting governor.
- §1-7-4.1 Succession to Governorship during vacancy in office of lieutenant governor.
- §1-7-5 Superseded.
- §1-7-5.1 Compensation of lieutenant governor for performance of duties assigned by Governor.
- §1-7-6 Repealed.
- §1-7-7 Repealed.
- §1-7-8 Authorization to allocate certain bonds exempt from federal income taxes.
- §1-7-9 Submission of nomination from Governor--Financial statement of nominee.
- §1-7-10 Private activity bond fees fund established--Procedure for use.
- §1-7-11 Commission on Health Care Established--Functions.
- §1-7-12 Appointment of commission members.
- §1-7-13 Terms of membership.
- §1-7-14 Selection of commission chair--Meetings.
- §1-7-15 Annual commission report.
- §1-7-16 Use of state or federal armed forces to suppress riot or unlawful assembly.
- §1-7-17 Allocation and reallocation of volume, issuance authority, and other benefits to facilitate issuance of bonds and compliance with certain federal requirements.
- §1-7-18 Scope of allocation and reallocation authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.