2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 02. State Boundary Adjustments
- §1-2-1 Commissioners to negotiate boundaries authorized--Compacts dependent on ratification.
- §1-2-2 Meeting with commissioners of other participatory state--Report--Disbandment.
- §1-2-3 to 1-2-7. Repealed.
- §1-2-8 Ratification and approval--Text.
- §1-2-9 Effective date of compact--Notice of ratification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.