Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 29 - Motor Vehicle Chop Shop, Stolen, And Altered Property Act
- Section 56-29-10. Title.
- Section 56-29-20. Definitions.
- Section 56-29-30. Operation of chop shop unlawful; penalty, restitution.
- Section 56-29-40. Seizure of motor vehicle, tools, implements, or other instrumentality.
- Section 56-29-50. Forfeiture of motor vehicle, tools, implements, or other instrumentality.
- Section 56-29-60. Civil proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.