There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 35 - Idling Restrictions For Commercial Diesel Vehicles
- Section 56-35-10. Definitions.
- Section 56-35-20. Idling restrictions; exceptions.
- Section 56-35-30. Auxiliary power units.
- Section 56-35-40. Penalty.
- Section 56-35-50. Enforcement.
- Section 56-35-60. Diesel idling reduction fund; idling awareness program.
- Section 56-35-70. Preemption.
- Section 56-35-80. Promulgation of regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.