2020 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 59 - Education
Chapter 65 - Attendance Of Pupils
ARTICLE 1 Compulsory Attendance
- Section 59-65-10. Responsibility of parent or guardian; transportation for kindergarten pupils.
- Section 59-65-20. Penalty for failure to enroll or cause child to attend school.
- Section 59-65-30. Exceptions.
- Section 59-65-40. Home schooling programs.
- Section 59-65-45. Alternative home schooling requirements.
- Section 59-65-46. Home schooling of foster child.
- Section 59-65-47. Associations for home schools; requirements.
- Section 59-65-50. Nonattendance reported to court having jurisdiction of juveniles.
- Section 59-65-60. Procedure upon receipt by court of report of nonattendance.
- Section 59-65-70. Court empowered to declare child delinquent.
- Section 59-65-80. Enrollment or attendance of expelled or suspended child not authorized.
- Section 59-65-90. Rules and regulations.
- Section 59-65-210. State appropriation for attendance supervisor program.
- Section 59-65-220. Election of attendance supervisors.
- Section 59-65-230. Certification of attendance supervisors by State Board of Education.
- Section 59-65-240. Census of children not enrolled in public schools; list submitted to attendance supervisor.
- Section 59-65-250. Cooperation between attendance supervisors and county and district agencies and the like.
- Section 59-65-260. Duties of attendance supervisor relating to nonattending children.
- Section 59-65-270. Procurement of books, clothing, and shoes for nonattending children.
- Section 59-65-280. Acceptance of cash, clothing, shoes, books, and similar articles from organizations and county or community agencies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.