There is a newer version of this Chapter
2020 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 30 - Public Records
Chapter 4 - Freedom Of Information Act
- Section 30-4-10. Short title.
- Section 30-4-15. Findings and purpose.
- Section 30-4-20. Definitions.
- Section 30-4-30. Right to inspect or copy public records; fees; notification as to public availability of records; presumption upon failure to give notice; records to be available when requestor appears in person.
- Section 30-4-40. Matters exempt from disclosure.
- Section 30-4-45. Information concerning safeguards and off-site consequence analyses; regulation of access; vulnerable zone defined.
- Section 30-4-50. Certain matters declared public information; use of information for commercial solicitation prohibited.
- Section 30-4-55. Disclosure of fiscal impact on public bodies offering economic incentives to business; cost-benefit analysis required.
- Section 30-4-60. Meetings of public bodies shall be open.
- Section 30-4-65. Cabinet meetings subject to chapter provisions; cabinet defined.
- Section 30-4-70. Meetings which may be closed; procedure; circumvention of chapter; disruption of meeting; executive sessions of General Assembly.
- Section 30-4-80. Notice of meetings of public bodies.
- Section 30-4-90. Minutes of meetings of public bodies.
- Section 30-4-100. Injunctive relief; costs and attorney's fees.
- Section 30-4-110. Hearings regarding disclosure; appropriate relief; civil fine for violation.
- Section 30-4-160. Sale of Social Security number or driver's license photograph or signature.
- Section 30-4-165. Privacy of driver's license information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.