2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 38 - Insurance
Chapter 78 - Service Contracts
- Section 38-78-10. Purpose of chapter; applicability; motor vehicle manufacturer's service contracts.
- Section 38-78-20. Definitions.
- Section 38-78-30. Appointment of administrator; requirements for sale of contracts; registration and fees; financial security requirements; right to return contract; cancellation.
- Section 38-78-40. Reimbursement insurance policies.
- Section 38-78-50. Service contracts; required provisions.
- Section 38-78-60. Provider name restrictions; misleading statements in contracts or literature; purchase of contract as condition of loan.
- Section 38-78-70. Provider to maintain accounts, books, and records.
- Section 38-78-80. Termination of reimbursement insurance policy.
- Section 38-78-90. Insurers deemed to have received premiums upon payment of provider fees by consumer; insurer's right to seek indemnification.
- Section 38-78-100. Director empowered to enforce chapter; request for hearing; enforcement actions; civil penalties.
- Section 38-78-110. Promulgation of regulations.
- Section 38-78-120. Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.