2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 31 - Housing and Redevelopment
Chapter 21 - Fair Housing Law
- Section 31-21-10. Short title.
- Section 31-21-20. State policy.
- Section 31-21-30. Definitions.
- Section 31-21-40. Discrimination in relation to sale or rental of property.
- Section 31-21-50. Discrimination in relation to membership or participation in multiple listing service, real estate brokers' organization, or related service, organization, or facility.
- Section 31-21-60. Discrimination in relation to residential real estate-related transactions.
- Section 31-21-70. Application and exceptions.
- Section 31-21-80. Interference with the exercise of any right under this chapter.
- Section 31-21-90. Administration of chapter.
- Section 31-21-100. Powers of commission.
- Section 31-21-110. Investigations by commission; subpoenas.
- Section 31-21-120. Complaints; process and handling; conciliation; effect of local laws; civil action.
- Section 31-21-130. Investigator's report and recommendation; dismissal of or hearing on complaint; civil action; amending of complaint; subpoenas; hearing by commission; opinion and order; review; court appeals; enforcement orders.
- Section 31-21-140. Civil action; damages.
- Section 31-21-150. Coordination regarding complaint filed with multiple agencies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.