2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
Chapter 8 - Conservation Easement Act
- Section 27-8-10. Short title.
- Section 27-8-20. Definitions.
- Section 27-8-30. Conservation easements generally; creation, duration and effect; conveyances.
- Section 27-8-35. Easements excepted from public hearing requirement.
- Section 27-8-40. Who may bring action affecting easement.
- Section 27-8-50. Validity of easements.
- Section 27-8-60. Applicability of Conservation Easement Act to, and its effect on, property interests.
- Section 27-8-70. Effect of easement on assessment of property for ad valorem tax purposes.
- Section 27-8-80. Condemnation of conservation easements.
- Section 27-8-90. Biennial review of plight of land loss.
- Section 27-8-100. Use of trust fund monies for beach conservation.
- Section 27-8-110. Use of trust funds to acquire land adjoining state parks.
- Section 27-8-120. Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.