2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
Chapter 35 - Creation, Construction, And Termination Of Leasehold Estates
- Section 27-35-10. Tenancies created by oral agreement.
- Section 27-35-20. Agreement for more than one year.
- Section 27-35-30. Tenancies deemed month to month; exceptions.
- Section 27-35-40. Use of premises without agreement or permission or by trespass; rent.
- Section 27-35-50. Sale of real estate under lease.
- Section 27-35-60. Validity and effect of subleases.
- Section 27-35-70. Person deemed in possession of real estate.
- Section 27-35-75. Lessee's obligations as to use and maintenance; lessor's right to inspect.
- Section 27-35-80. Attornments by tenants.
- Section 27-35-90. Time for payment of rents.
- Section 27-35-100. Time of termination of farm tenancies.
- Section 27-35-110. Time of expiration of agreed tenancy for term or years.
- Section 27-35-120. Termination of month to month tenancy.
- Section 27-35-130. Notice required for tenants at will and domestic servants.
- Section 27-35-140. Failure to pay rent.
- Section 27-35-150. Abandonment of premises.
- Section 27-35-160. Unlawful abandonment of buildings without notice.
- Section 27-35-170. Holding over following demand for possession; penalty.
- Section 27-35-180. Penalty for not delivering possession after notice of intent to quit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.