2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
Chapter 30 - Homeowner Association Act
ARTICLE 1 South Carolina Homeowners Association Act
- Section 27-30-110. Short title.
- Section 27-30-120. Definitions.
- Section 27-30-130. Enforceability of governing documents; recording requirements; rules, regulations, and amendments.
- Section 27-30-140. Annual budget increases; notice requirements.
- Section 27-30-150. Application of access to documents provisions.
- Section 27-30-160. Jurisdiction of magistrates court.
- Section 27-30-170. Construction of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.