2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 26 - Notaries Public and Acknowledgements
Chapter 3 - Uniform Recognition Of Acknowledgments Act
- Section 26-3-10. Citation of chapter.
- Section 26-3-20. "Notarial acts" defined; notarial acts performed outside of State.
- Section 26-3-30. Proof of authority.
- Section 26-3-40. Substance of certification.
- Section 26-3-50. Form of certification.
- Section 26-3-60. "Acknowledged before me" defined.
- Section 26-3-70. Statutory Short Forms of Acknowledgment.
- Section 26-3-80. Application of chapter.
- Section 26-3-90. Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.