2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 62 - South Carolina Probate Code
ARTICLE 4 - LOCAL AND FOREIGN PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES; ANCILLARY ADMINISTRATION
PART 1 DEFINITIONS
- Section 62-4-201. Payment of debt and delivery of property to domiciliary foreign personal representative without local administration.
- Section 62-4-202. Payment or delivery discharges.
- Section 62-4-203. Resident creditor notice.
- Section 62-4-204. Proof of authority; bond.
- Section 62-4-205. Powers.
- Section 62-4-206. Power of representatives in transition.
- Section 62-4-207. Ancillary and other local administrations; provisions governing.
- Section 62-4-301. Jurisdiction by act of foreign personal representative.
- Section 62-4-302. Jurisdiction by act of decedent.
- Section 62-4-303. Service on foreign personal representative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.