2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 6 - SHARES AND DISTRIBUTIONS
ARTICLE 1 Shares
- Section 33-6-101. Authorized shares.
- Section 33-6-102. Terms of class or series determined by board of directors.
- Section 33-6-103. Issued and outstanding shares.
- Section 33-6-104. Fractional shares.
- Section 33-6-200. Subscription for shares before incorporation.
- Section 33-6-210. Issuance of shares.
- Section 33-6-220. Liability of shareholders.
- Section 33-6-230. Share dividends.
- Section 33-6-240. Share options; restrictions and conditions for owners of specified percentage of shares.
- Section 33-6-250. Form and content of certificates.
- Section 33-6-260. Shares without certificates.
- Section 33-6-270. Restriction on transfer or registration of shares or other securities.
- Section 33-6-280. Expense of issue.
- Section 33-6-300. Shareholders' preemptive rights.
- Section 33-6-310. Corporation's acquisition of own shares.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.