2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 57 - NONPROFIT RAFFLES FOR CHARITABLE PURPOSES
- Extra Notes
- Section 33-57-100. Lotteries or raffles unlawful unless authorized.
- Section 33-57-110. Definitions.
- Section 33-57-120. Nonprofit organization qualification to conduct raffles; exemptions; annual raffle form and fee; revocation of registration; investigation.
- Section 33-57-130. Raffle restrictions.
- Section 33-57-140. Standards for raffles.
- Section 33-57-150. Allowable expenses; report; records.
- Section 33-57-160. Administration of chapter; fines; hearings.
- Section 33-57-170. Penalties.
- Section 33-57-180. Administrative fines.
- Section 33-57-190. Regulations.
- Section 33-57-200. Repeal of chapter; reauthorization.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.