2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 45 - COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATIONS GENERALLY
- Section 33-45-10. Definitions.
- Section 33-45-20. Restrictions on use of the term "cooperative".
- Section 33-45-30. Cooperative associations authorized.
- Section 33-45-40. Filing of petition with Secretary of State.
- Section 33-45-50. Issuance of commission by Secretary of State.
- Section 33-45-60. Payment of subscriptions.
- Section 33-45-70. Effect of failure to perform labor or deliver property.
- Section 33-45-80. Minimum amount and par value of stock.
- Section 33-45-90. Limitation on vote and amount of stock of single stockholder.
- Section 33-45-100. Organization and election of directors.
- Section 33-45-110. Management of affairs of corporation; removal of directors or officers.
- Section 33-45-120. Officers.
- Section 33-45-130. Calls for payment of subscriptions.
- Section 33-45-140. Issuance of certificate of charter; recordation.
- Section 33-45-145. Amendment of articles of incorporation.
- Section 33-45-150. Powers of association.
- Section 33-45-160. Investment in other cooperative.
- Section 33-45-170. Membership in cotton cooperative.
- Section 33-45-180. Apportionment of earnings.
- Section 33-45-190. Annual report to Commissioner of Agriculture.
- Section 33-45-200. Other associations may accept benefits of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.