2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 18 - STATUTORY CLOSE CORPORATION SUPPLEMENT
ARTICLE 1 Creation
- Section 33-18-101. Short title.
- Section 33-18-102. Application of Business Corporation Act and Professional Corporation Supplement.
- Section 33-18-103. Definition and election of statutory close corporation status.
- Section 33-18-109. Notice of statutory close corporation status on issued shares.
- Section 33-18-110. Share transfer prohibition.
- Section 33-18-120. Share transfer after first refusal by corporation.
- Section 33-18-130. Attempted share transfer in breach of prohibition.
- Section 33-18-140. Compulsory purchase of shares after death of shareholder.
- Section 33-18-150. Exercise of compulsory purchase right.
- Section 33-18-160. Court action to compel purchase.
- Section 33-18-170. Court costs and other expenses.
- Section 33-18-200. Shareholder agreements.
- Section 33-18-210. Elimination of board of directors.
- Section 33-18-220. Bylaws.
- Section 33-18-230. Annual meeting.
- Section 33-18-240. Execution of document in more than one capacity.
- Section 33-18-250. Limited liability.
- Section 33-18-300. Merger, share exchange, and sale of assets.
- Section 33-18-310. Termination of statutory close corporation status.
- Section 33-18-320. Effect of termination of statutory close corporation status.
- Section 33-18-330. Shareholder option to dissolve corporation.
- Section 33-18-400. Court action to protect shareholders.
- Section 33-18-410. Ordinary relief.
- Section 33-18-420. Extraordinary relief: share purchase.
- Section 33-18-430. Extraordinary relief: dissolution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.