2018 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 33 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
CHAPTER 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
ARTICLE 1 Short Title and Reservation of Power
- Section 33-1-101. Short title.
- Section 33-1-102. Reservation of power to amend or repeal.
- Section 33-1-103. Designation of representation in magistrates' court; unauthorized practice of law.
- Section 33-1-200. Filing requirements.
- Section 33-1-210. Forms.
- Section 33-1-220. Filing, service, and copying fees.
- Section 33-1-230. Effective time and date of filing.
- Section 33-1-240. Correcting filed document.
- Section 33-1-250. Filing duty of Secretary of State.
- Section 33-1-260. Appeal from Secretary of State's refusal to file document.
- Section 33-1-270. Evidentiary effect of copy of filed document.
- Section 33-1-280. Certificate of existence.
- Section 33-1-290. Penalty for signing false document.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.