2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 63 - South Carolina Children's Code
CHAPTER 13 - CHILDCARE FACILITIES
Section 63-13-120. Training on domestic violence.
The Department of Social Services in conjunction with existing training regulations shall make available to childcare owners and operators staff training on domestic violence including, but not limited to:
(1) the nature, extent, and causes of domestic and family violence;
(2) issues of domestic and family violence concerning children;
(3) prevention of the use of violence by children;
(4) sensitivity to gender bias and cultural, racial, and sexual issues;
(5) the lethality of domestic and family violence;
(6) legal issues relating to domestic violence and child custody.
HISTORY: 2008 Act No. 361, Section 2.