2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 21 - REGULATION OF TRAFFIC AT STATE INSTITUTIONS
- Section 56-21-10. Governing boards of state institutions may employ security personnel and make traffic regulations.
- Section 56-21-20. Unlawful parking at state institutions.
- Section 56-21-30. Posting of speed limit and parking regulation signs at state institutions.
- Section 56-21-40. Fines and forfeitures shall go to state institutions.
- Section 56-21-50. Jurisdiction of courts within area of state institutions; duty of county treasurer receiving fines or forfeitures.
- Section 56-21-60. Penalties for traffic and parking offenses at state institutions.
- Section 56-21-70. Regulation of traffic and parking at State Hospital and Midlands Center; application of state laws.
- Section 56-21-80. Enforcement of traffic and parking regulations at State Hospital and Midlands Center; summonses.
- Section 56-21-90. Jurisdiction of traffic and parking offenses at State Hospital and Midlands Center; forfeiture of bond.
- Section 56-21-100. Penalties for traffic and parking offenses at State Hospital and Midlands Center.
- Section 56-21-110. Fines and forfeitures shall go to State Hospital or Midlands Center.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.