2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 2 - SPECIALIZED VEHICLES
ARTICLE 1 Low Speed Vehicles
- Section 56-2-100. Conditions for operation on street or highway.
- Section 56-2-105. Golf cart permit and the operation of a golf cart.
- Section 56-2-110. Driver's license and registration card.
- Section 56-2-120. Title requirement; title applications by nonresidents; license plates.
- Section 56-2-130. Dealer licensing.
- Section 56-2-2740. Refusal to renew license and registration for non-payment of property tax; biennial plates; validation and revalidation decals; fees.
- Section 56-2-3000. Valid moped operator's license required.
- Section 56-2-3010. Moped registration required; special moped license plates; insurance; taxes.
- Section 56-2-3020. Mopeds of nonresidents.
- Section 56-2-3030. Application for registration and licensing of mopeds.
- Section 56-2-3040. Application requirements.
- Section 56-2-3050. Title issued with moped registration.
- Section 56-2-3060. Penalties.
- Section 56-2-3070. Moped operation.
- Section 56-2-3080. Requirements for selling, leasing, or renting mopeds; penalties.
- Section 56-2-3090. Law governing operation of mopeds posted in seller's place of business.
- Section 56-2-3100. Moped seller not required to obtain motor vehicle dealer's license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.