2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 14 - REGULATION OF MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND DEALERS OF RECREATIONAL VEHICLES
- Section 56-14-10. Definitions.
- Section 56-14-20. Persons subject to chapter and jurisdiction of courts; service of process.
- Section 56-14-25. Applicability to park model trailers.
- Section 56-14-30. License for dealer; exhibition license; fees; penalties.
- Section 56-14-40. Application for dealer license; bond; duty to notify department where information given by applicant changes or license ceases operations.
- Section 56-14-50. Requirement as to dealer's maintenance of bona fide place of business; permanent sign.
- Section 56-14-60. Records of transfers; organization; penalties.
- Section 56-14-70. Denial, suspension, or revocation of license.
- Section 56-14-80. Manufacturer/dealer agreement.
- Section 56-14-90. Termination, cancellation, or failure to renew a manufacturer/dealer agreement; good cause; notice.
- Section 56-14-100. Termination or cancellation of manufacturer/dealer agreement with or without good cause; notice of intent to cure; burden of proof.
- Section 56-14-105. Manufacturer's repurchase of new recreational vehicles and accessories.
- Section 56-14-110. Sale of business assets, stock transfer, or other change in ownership by dealer; notice; objection; succession to dealership by family member; burden of proof.
- Section 56-14-120. Warrantors; warranty labor; dealer reimbursement; warranty audits; warranty claims; violations of this chapter.
- Section 56-14-130. Indemnification; violations of this chapter.
- Section 56-14-140. Procedures for new recreational vehicles damaged prior to transit to dealer.
- Section 56-14-150. Coercion by manufacturers prohibited.
- Section 56-14-160. Civil actions; venue; demand for mediation; injunctions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.