2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 54 - Ports and Maritime Matters
CHAPTER 5 - PORT AND TERMINAL UTILITIES AND COMMISSIONS IN CITIES
- Section 54-5-10. Establishment and operation of port and terminal utilities.
- Section 54-5-20. Port utilities commissions; commissioners and their terms.
- Section 54-5-30. Elections for commissioners.
- Section 54-5-40. Organization of commission.
- Section 54-5-50. Vacancies in commission.
- Section 54-5-60. General powers of commission.
- Section 54-5-70. Actions for injury or wrongful death from construction or operation of port or terminal facilities.
- Section 54-5-80. Power of commission to incur indebtedness.
- Section 54-5-90. Monthly financial statement.
- Section 54-5-100. Tax exemption of port and terminal utilities.
- Section 54-5-110. Chapter is cumulative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.