2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 54 - Ports and Maritime Matters
CHAPTER 17 - SOUTH CAROLINA MARITIME SECURITY ACT
- Section 54-17-10. Short title.
- Section 54-17-20. Definitions.
- Section 54-17-30. Maritime Security Commission created; membership; terms; vacancies.
- Section 54-17-40. South Carolina Naval Militia reestablished.
- Section 54-17-50. Purpose of Naval Militia; command; divisions; rights of personnel; joint service task force.
- Section 54-17-60. Commission and Naval Militia activities coordinated with federal, state, and local agencies.
- Section 54-17-70. Promulgation of regulations to enforce homeland security measures for maritime protection.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.