2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 42 - Workers' Compensation
CHAPTER 19 - RECORDS AND REPORTS
- Section 42-19-10. Employers' records and reports of injuries.
- Section 42-19-20. Employers' reports of termination or extension beyond sixty days of disability.
- Section 42-19-30. Penalty for failure to make required reports.
- Section 42-19-40. Records shall not be public.
- Section 42-19-50. Penalty for failing to file report of insurance coverage.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.