2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 4 - Counties
CHAPTER 37 - OPTIONAL METHODS FOR FINANCING TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES
- Section 4-37-10. Transportation authority; establishment; membership.
- Section 4-37-20. Rights and power of transportation authority.
- Section 4-37-25. Transportation authority; procurement methods and requirements.
- Section 4-37-30. Sales and use taxes or tolls as revenue for transportation facilities.
- Section 4-37-40. Limitation on sales tax rate.
- Section 4-37-50. Unidentified funds; transfer and supplemental distributions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.