2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 4 - Counties
CHAPTER 29 - INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- Section 4-29-10. Definitions.
- Section 4-29-20. Powers of counties and incorporated municipalities in connection with projects; joint acquisition of projects located in more than one county; authority to issue revenue bonds for certain purposes.
- Section 4-29-30. Bonds payable solely from project revenues; bonds are not county or municipal debt; execution, form, delivery, conditions, and sale of bonds; bond anticipation notes.
- Section 4-29-40. Security for payment of bonds; pledge of revenues and financing agreement; procedures upon default.
- Section 4-29-50. Contracts for construction of projects.
- Section 4-29-60. Findings necessary prior to undertaking projects; required provisions in financing agreements.
- Section 4-29-65. Requirement of feasibility report.
- Section 4-29-67. Industrial development projects requiring a fee in lieu of property taxes; definitions.
- Section 4-29-68. Special source revenue bonds.
- Section 4-29-69. Inducement agreement providing for payment in lieu of property taxes.
- Section 4-29-70. Options in leases; consideration for renewal of lease or purchase of project.
- Section 4-29-80. Additional powers of governing boards.
- Section 4-29-90. Application of proceeds from sale of bonds; cost of acquiring project.
- Section 4-29-100. Payments from county or municipal general funds prohibited; use of lands owned by county or municipality; donations of property or money.
- Section 4-29-110. Refunding bonds.
- Section 4-29-120. Bonds deemed to be legal investments.
- Section 4-29-130. Bonds, income therefrom, security agreements, financing agreements, and projects are exempt from certain taxes.
- Section 4-29-140. Fiscal Accountability Authority shall approve proposal of governing board; petition shall be filed; investigation; notice of approval; challenging validity of approval.
- Section 4-29-150. Chapter provisions are cumulative; governing board may act at regular or special meeting without notice of proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.