2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 4 - Counties
CHAPTER 25 - REGULATION OF BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
ARTICLE 1 Counties with Population of Over 150,000
- Section 4-25-10. Authority to regulate construction and electrical work and to license contractors.
- Section 4-25-20. Notice and hearing before adoption of rules and regulations.
- Section 4-25-30. Licenses shall not be required for certain work.
- Section 4-25-40. Copies of rules and regulations shall be furnished.
- Section 4-25-50. Rules and regulations may be amended or repealed.
- Section 4-25-60. Duty to enforce rules and regulations.
- Section 4-25-70. Violations.
ARTICLE 3 Counties Containing City With Population of Over 97,000
- Section 4-25-210. Building permit required.
- Section 4-25-220. Application for permit.
- Section 4-25-230. Issuance of permit; fee.
- Section 4-25-240. Building permit inspector.
- Section 4-25-250. Electricity shall not be furnished to building constructed without permit or to saw service.
- Section 4-25-260. Additional tax penalty on improvements not taxed for lack of permit.
- Section 4-25-270. Municipalities shall furnish copies of permits to auditor.
- Section 4-25-280. Violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.